Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Never Alone

           Ahhh, i'd forgotten all this time. I thought I was alone but I wasn't. I've always had my mama and papa, all my cousins. Even my friends at school have always been there to help me when I needed it. I'd just forgotten... I'd closed my heart out to everybody. Despite everything I put them through, they were still so kind to me... Even though they wanted to get to know me and be my friend, I'm the one who chose to turn a blind eye to them. I...I have to apologize this time. I have to tell them how sorry I am. And this time, I have to be the one to say it...to say, let's be friends...Because if I don't then I'll never make real friends...I understand now... I understand what I need to do. If I don't open up... If I offer meanness, then I'll only receive it in return.

-From the manga "Pita-Ten"

No comments:

Post a Comment