Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Friends

          Its not like were stuck to each other like glue and have to go and do everything together. It's not even like I have to constantly explain to them how I feel all the time. It's just that for some reason when I'm with them, I feel  comfortable...I feel at ease. When somthing good happens, they're the first ones I want to tell.
         Most importantly, when I'm feeling down or just taking my fustrations out on something or someone else, they're not afraid to say the words I don't want to hear, like, 'You're acting like a fool!' Or, 'Toughen up!'
         Everything they say, I know they say for my sake-I don't know how many times their friendship's saved me
         I don't want friends in great numbers. All I need is two or three people that I can be myself with when things are their worst.

-From the manga "Pita-Ten"

No comments:

Post a Comment